Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It Can Be Done!

This weekend I finished my hard New Year's goal as mentioned in this post! I knew it would be a difficult one, but I don't think I had really fully considered the time commitment. This stage of my life happened to be a good time to work towards this goal; I'm not sure I would've been as successful with it at other times in my life. I began with lots of reading in the wee hours of the night/morning when my little Maddox was keeping me up, and then later nap time became my prime time for reading. And I did it! I am grateful I took the challenge and accomplished this hard goal. As New Year's day is just around the corner, I again challenge us all to shoot for ambitious goals and work towards achieving hard things in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment